Get in my mouth, THANKS. That’s all I have to say about these ooey, gooey, chewy almond butter bars. Even though they’re healthy - full of protein, healthy fats, whole wheat and no added sugars - these babies taste insanely indulgent. And warning...it's really, really hard not to eat the raw batter. #guiltyascharged
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup creamy natural almond butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease 8X8 pan.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares and store in fridge